The model OP51FC is a pressure compensated swing arm adjustable flow control valve. By swinging the arm thru 90 °, the flow out the CF or controlled flow port can be varied within the range given in the specification. Any remaining flow is bypassed to the EX or excess flow port. This flow can be used to power another circuit or can be returned to tank. Once the controlled flow is set, it will remain nearly constant with variations in pressure on either the controlled or excess flow ports.
Please note, if during operation the controlled flow port is blocked, then the valve will compensate in such a manner that there will also be no flow at the EX or excess flow port. With no relief valve to protect the flow in the circuit upstream, pump failure and or component damage will occur. If this situation could occur then it is recommended to fit an extra relief valve upstream or use the model OP51FCR valve.
• valve can also be used as a restrictive flow control by plugging the excess flow port.
• The valve model FCR51 has a built-in adjustable pressure relief. For this model, the excess
flow port, labelled (EX) must be connected to tank.
• It should be noted that whenever these or any valve is used to bypass or restrict
flow, heat will be generated. Steps may be required to keep system oil
temperature from becoming too high.
Rated Flow: 0 - 60 L/min
Maximum Working Pressure: 210 bar (3000 psi)
Ports: 1/2" BSPP
Body Material: High Tensile Strength Cast Iron
Spools: Hardened Steel
Seals: Buna - N
Quality and Assurance:
- Products are tested before leaving the factory, so when it arrives at your business, you can be rest assured it will work, 100% of the time. When providing a complete hydraulic solution Oilpath uses a 4 phase design procedure:
- Rigorous simulation testing of circuit prior to manifold design.
- 3D CAD design and manufacturing drawings.
- Prototype manufactured utilising our in house CNC facilities which include 5 axis machine capabilities, backed up by our on-site engineering team.
- Full on-site system testing prior to project sign-off.
- Oilpath has been assessed and approved by QAS International to the following management systems, standards and guidelines:
- Integrated Management System
- PAS99:2012 Certificate number AUP1242PAS
- AS/NZS 4801:2001